Microsoft Office Onenote 2016 Training: OneNote 2016 is a note-taking and organizational application from Microsoft. To make working with others easier, the current edition has a revised page hierarchy, improved search options, automated linking to pasted material, task integration with Outlook, and a range of new sharing options. This QES OneNote 2016 course covers various aspects of the interface, demonstrates how to print, goes through some basic scenarios, and looks at the fundamentals of formatting. Create a new OneNote notebook, customize the interface, enter data into OneNote from a number of sources, and use the collaboration options in OneNote.
Microsoft Office Onenote 2016 Training
- Exploring Notebook Structure
- Adding Content and Formats to a OneNote Notebook
- Managing OneNote Notebooks, History, and Backups
- Working with Embedded Files
- Sharing and Collaborating with Notebooks
- Finalizing a Notebook